Hey, girl, hey!
raeann is a curve model, fashion blogger, graphic designer and body positive babe.
Hey there, I'm Raeann Langas (otherwise known as Rae). If you really want to, you can call me Rae Rae. Most days you can find me sitting in LA traffic on my way to a photoshoot or casting. If I'm not doing that, I'm probably sitting on my couch with my dog Angus working on my blog or my client's design projects.
I am mostly known for providing style inspiration to women of all sizes becasue I believe style can not be defined by the number on the tag inside your pants. People often mistake me for (a curvy) Jennifer Aniston— I know, best compliment ever! I love serving the world by showing women that their value is not determined by their size.
As a curve model and blogger I've been featured in Shape Magazine, 303 Magazine, Elle Spain and more. I have also worked with major brands including, Old Navy, H&M, Fashion Nova, Aerie and Swimsuits for All.
When I'm not busy modeling, blogging or designing you can catch me at a CycleBar class, hiking with my dog, or soaking up the sun in Malibu.
If you’re dying to hear more, here are five things you might not know about me.
- I love hot wings, and I mean way more than your average person. Hot wings bring me more happiness than any food ever should.
- I am 5' 11" tall and wear a size 12/14 (this should help you when shopping on my site!)
- My boyfriend and I have been together for 6 years and we currently live together in Southern California. He is the men's tennis coach at Pepperdine University.
- My family is currently spread out all over the world. I am the middle of two sisters, one lives in Denver and one lives in South Dakota. My parents are living in Melbourne, Australia.
- I studied Magazine Journalism and Graphic Design at Drake University in Des Moines Iowa.
Still here? Let's connect! Shoot me an email to firstname.lastname@example.org