What it Means to me to be a #BossBabe
[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]A few weeks ago I attended my first Style Collective party in Denver. Style Collective is a platform for female influencers to connect, grow, and learn how to be successful bloggers and entrepreneurs. This get-together was the to celebrate the launch of the Becoming Fearless podcast. This really got me thinking about what it means to me to be a #bossbabe.[/vc_column_text][vc_single_image image="4338" img_size="full"][vc_single_image image="4341" img_size="full"][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]
- You Have to Work your Butt Off | It is so easy to get overwhelmed by everything you should be doing. If you're like me, it can be frustrating to feel like you aren't making progress. But if you're working hard and are passionate about what you are doing then keep it up! Focus on doing something every day no matter how small to help get you to your goals.
- Collaboration is Key | In the world of blogging, it is easy to play the comparison game. I have had the opportunity to meet so many incredible women in this industry and it is so much better to focus on collaboration than competition. When women work together to combine their passion and creativity awesome things happen. Rember that another woman's success doesn't take away from yours. Be excited about other women's success and all that they are doing!
- Know your Values and Stick to Them | As you start to grow your blog or business your values will be tested. It is important to know who you are and what you stand for. For me, no matter who I meet or work with I hope to be kind, creative and passionate.
- Inspire Others | As a #bossbabe I hope to always inspire others. I hope that by following my passion and chasing my dreams will inspire others to do the same.
- Sacrifice is part of the Journey | When pursuing your passion you have to make sacrifices. I work a 9 - 5 job so my time outside of work is committed to working on my blog which means late nights, early mornings and many weekends spent working at coffee shops. I know that one day I will look back on this time and know that it will pay off.
[/vc_column_text][vc_single_image image="4343" img_size="full"][vc_single_image image="4345" img_size="full"][vc_column_text]
I got to meet some amazing boss babes at the event so be sure to check them out!
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_single_image image="4334" img_size="full"][vc_single_image image="4335" img_size="full"][vc_column_text]
A huge thank you to the night's sponsors. The goodie bags were filled with so many incredible items from local Denver vendors and shops.
Photos by Jenna Sparks