HOST A STYLISH SUMMER PICNIC
Happy Fifth of July! One of my absolute favorite summer activities is going for a picnic. I adore being outside with good company, eating delicious munchies, and sipping on fresh drinks. Here are a few tips to help you host a stylish summer picnic. What you'll need:
1. Blankets: I snagged this colorful picnic blanket from Target, of course! I love the color combination but it was a little on the smaller side so to give us some extra room I actually used a black and white rug. You may think this sounds crazy, but rugs are durable and perfect for the outdoors.
2. Picnic basket/bag: You're going to need a basket or tote to hold all of your picnic goodies. I used a bag I got from Target as well. Can you tell I'm a little Target obsessed? This bag is HUGE so it can fit all your picnic needs. I also use it as a pool tote... it's so versatile!
3. Your favorite munchies: Pack your favorite summer snacks. I personally could live off of cheese, crackers, and summer sausage. I also included some fresh strawberries, grapes, and lightly salted popcorn.
4. Pillows: This is not a necessity, but if you're going to be camped out for a while why not be comfortable?
5. Don't forget plastic plates, bowls, or any other utensils you need!
6. Grab your friends and head to your favorite picnic spot!
What I'm wearing:
This fabulous picnic was photographed by the talented Bri Pauls Photography. Check out her work because she is amazing!